We have a lot of confidence in the quality and durability of every new hive or component that is produced from our factory. So much confidence, that we offer an industry-leading 10-year warranty for all synthetic (PP-EPS-XPS) materials.
A near-perfect material for the highest standards in modern beekeeping
- Polypropylene’s outstanding cost-to-performance ratio is one of the determining factors for its use over all other alternatives of the market. In fact, no other synthetic or wooden beehive can outperform Technosetbee’s robustness, vast range of modularity and versatility.
- Zero initial preparation, all hives and their components are perfectly assembled and ready to use.
- Most durable structure ever built. Molded without any corner joints. Safely twist and pry the frames without the risk of damaging the integrity of your brood boxes or supers.
- Impenetrable structure will last for many-many years against assaults from insects, rodents, small or big animals. Even a mighty bear can’t damage the integrity of a Technosetbee hive.
Our products are made of 100% virgin PP which can be recycled -astoundingly- up to four times before the thermal degradation has a negative impact on the polymer.
- Having such characteristics PP can achieve more than 100 years in service per life-cycle!
- Given its inherent flexibility, PP can be recycled back into many different products, including: automotive parts, industrial fibres, food containers, dishware, compost bins, speed humps, gardening apparatus (compost bins, plant pots), etc.
- Carbon footprint - PP produce significantly less CO2 equivalents by weight than PET, PS and PVC.
- Polypropylene produces less solid waste by weight than PET, PS or PVC.
Inside an active hive, a thermodynamic effect takes place 24 hours a day. As an entity, the colony and its offspring, will grow, raise, feed, consume and of course breath. This cycle produces gallons of water as vapor throughout the year, but where does all this vapor-water go?
Typically, most of the hives today are equipped with solid bottom boards and inner covers that actually seal and confine the colony in a dark, damp and air-stagnated place. Bees are facing many threats concerning their health and hygiene, especially during the cold season.